High Quality Budget Conscience Package
For new construction projects, AMSCO offers the Studio Series Contemporary style sliding patio door with the essential features and options builders require but with the same quality engineering design and performance of the Artisan Series Contemporary Style.
Studio Series Contemporary style
sliding patio door shown in white with
- Contemporary style with maximum glass area has a narrower frame to provide the greatest area of viewing.
- The beveled frame adds beauty to your home with classic lines and blends seamlessly with any of AMSCO's vinyl product lines.
- A 4-9/16 inch, multi-chambered frame provides greater insulation and strength.
- Integral nail fin comes standard with a 1-3/8 inch set-back.
- Fusion welded corners in the frame add strength and improve the protection against air and water infiltration.
- Our 3/4 inch or 1 inch insulating tempered glass units use warm-edge spacer technology for increased resistance to heat transfer and sweating.
- Innovative accessory groove on exterior zips out to attach accessories maintaining a clean frame profile when not needed.
- Our one inch insulating tempered glass units use warm-edge spacer technology for increased resistance to heat transfer and sweating.
- Color-matched patio screen comes standard.
- A lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home.
Studio Series Contemporary style sliding patio door is available in 2-panel standard sizes. For larger configurations or custom sizing, choose the Artisan Series Contemporary Style.
The Studio Series Contemporary style sliding patio door is available in the most popular colors: white, almond and taupe.
- Heavy duty, tandem steel roller system rides on a raised mono-rail and is adjustable for a perfect fit and easy operation
- Easy-to-operate locking handle systems meet or exceed tough industry standard forced entry tests to ensure peace of mind
- Handle hardware is available in a powder coat finish for durability and color-matched to the patio door frames
All grids are sealed inside the double-paned glass for fast and easy cleaning. Choose from the following styles:
- 5/8 inch flat grids sealed between the glass
- 3/4 inch sculptured grids sealed between the glass
- 1 inch sculptured grids sealed between the glass
- CōzE is our standard low-e performance glass for year-round solar control
- CōzE Tint is the best choice for glare control combined with energy performance
- CōzE HV is the ultimate combination in energy performance, high visibility and significant UV protection
- CōzE glass packages can qualify for ENERGY STAR which helps to reduce your home’s susceptibility to heating and cooling losses.